Every citizen of the country will get a health card
Latest news Every citizen of the country will get a health card
Every citizen of the country will get a health card, Modi government will announce on 15 August 2020
Prime Minister Modi is going to announce the National Digital Health Mission on August 15. Under this scheme the health data of every citizen will be on one platform. In addition a health ID card will be prepared. The data will include information on health services across the country along with doctor’s details. This will make all the information related to health available on a single platform. Indu Bhushan, CEO of the National Health Authority, shared information related to the scheme with a media
- Health ID Card, Personal Health Record, DG Doctor and Health Facility Record
- Telemedicine services will be involved in this mission
- The privacy of health ID card holders will be taken care of
The plan will focus on 4 things. Health ID Card, Personal Health Record, DG Doctor and Health Facility Record. Telemedicine services will be added to the mission later also. This will take full care of the privacy of health ID card holders. This is a voluntary platform. It is not mandatory to join this also. This means that health related information will be shared with any person at will also. In addition, their information will be shared at the discretion of the doctor and the hospital also
If a person goes to a doctor for treatment after getting this health card also, the doctor can check his medical history with his consent also. So that no one’s data can be viewed by another person without his consent. For this, a feature like one time password has been provided in the mobile. Assume that the details of any health test you have done will be available online in one place which you can show to the doctor also
- Receive the latest news and updates
- Firstly Attractive infographics that illustrate the work of the NDA government to transform India also.
- Exclusive opportunity to receive E-Mails & Messages directly from PM Narendra Modi.
- ‘Mann Ki Baat’ with the PM Narendra Modi.
- Exciting features that empower you