Guidelines For Lockdown 4.0 For Corona Virus
Latest Guidelines For Lockdown 4.0 For Corona Virus
Only essential items will be available in the state’s containment zone till May 31: CM Rupani
- Gym, swimming pool, religious and public gatherings, schools etc. will be closed as per old rule: CM Rupani
Bus facility will also be closed in the state’s containment zone: CM Rupani
- Auto rickshaws to be started except Ahmedabad and Surat, maximum number of passengers can be in one rickshaw: CM Rupani
- ST bus service to be started in all districts of the state except containment zone: CM Rupani
- Shops and corporate offices to be set up in non-containment zone west of Ahmedabad: CM Rupani
- Non-containment zones in the state can be started with leaf galls and hair salons: CM Rupani
- Shops can be opened in non-containment zones in the state from 8 am to 4 pm: CM Rupani
- Corporate offices and shops can be opened in non-cantonment zones of the state with 33% staff: CM Rupani
- By keeping the industry closed, the state is undoing it so that it does not collapse financially: CM Rupani
- From tomorrow you will get 3 layers and N 95 mask at Amul’s parlor: CM Rupani
- 3 layer mask at Rs 5 and N 95 mask at Rs 65 at Amul Parlor: CM Rupani
- Taxis will run in the non-containment zone, but only two people with the driver: CM Rupani
- We allow textile market to open in Surat, but only those outside the containment area will be allowed: CM Rupani
- Schools, colleges, gyms, swimming pools, gardens, malls, cinemas, religious programs will be closed in these two zones.
- City bus service and private services will also be closed in both the zones.
Therefore, In his public address, the Chief Minister said that the people of Gujarat have been fighting against the Koro epidemic for 54 days.
In lockdown we are moving strictly. As per the guidelines of the Government of India, the textile zones of the area have been handed over to the State Government in consultation with the Collectors. Following the central government’s guideline, the state government said the guideline would be implemented in the state from Tuesday morning. CM Rupani said that concessions would be given outside the content zone.
Read in Gujarati : Click here